Thursday 13

So Thursday is here…Wow it just creeps up on you fast.. This week for Thursday 13 I am posting 13 Things I would do if I won the lottery.

1. Pay off my debt
2. Buy a house
3. Help out family financially
4. Help out friends
5. Take a trip around Europe/ the world
6. Start my own publishing business
7. Buy a car
8. Donate some $ to those who need it
9. Attend every single concert I ever wanted to
10. Go back to school
11. Learn to fly a plane
12. Invest some money
13. Enjoy a more stress free life.

I know most people would probably blow cash on so many things. I wouldn’t. Just live the way I live now just without the worries I have now.

Shelley MunroNovember 18th, 2010 at 1:12 am

I think I’d do the same, Savannah. A lottery win would take off the pressure. You could come and visit me. πŸ™‚

Alice AudreyNovember 18th, 2010 at 2:06 am

I think I’d skip learning to fly a plane, but the rest looks like a good plan to me.

Stephanie Bennett / AdkinsNovember 18th, 2010 at 7:09 am

Great list, Savannah! One thing on the top of my list would be to tour Italy for a few months. That’s always been a dream of mine. Happy Thursday! πŸ™‚

Paige TylerNovember 18th, 2010 at 10:59 am

Great TT and great ideas!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

Ciara KnightNovember 18th, 2010 at 1:09 pm

Great list, Savannah. Although, money sometimes can create more stress, but I’d handle that. πŸ™‚ If I win the lotto I’d be able to afford to attend RWA conference this year in New York. πŸ™‚

Maddy BaroneNovember 18th, 2010 at 5:46 pm

I’m with Stephanie, tour Italy for a few months. And set up a small flat inside the V&A Museum. And open a romance bookstore with a cafe and meetign rooms. Wistful sigh.

Savannah ChaseNovember 18th, 2010 at 5:53 pm

The list of things to do is endlesss. I know one thing with a lotto win I could go an attend RWA and RT every single year…

Kissa StarlingNovember 18th, 2010 at 6:24 pm

The learning to fly thing is a surprise to me. I could so see you flying!

Savannah ChaseNovember 18th, 2010 at 7:05 pm

Kissa, really? I have wanted to learn for a while. I think it would be amazing to be able to.

Darla M SandsNovember 18th, 2010 at 11:09 pm

Good luck on that win! I sincerely hope your dreams come true one way or another. ~hugs~

Tatiana CaldwellNovember 19th, 2010 at 6:35 am

I’ve been fantasizing about the lottery a lot lately, which is odd because I don’t usually even play. But I second all of the things on your list, including putting up money for my sons’ educations, paying off my parents’ house and my own and purchasing some rental properties.

Here’s wishing you luck on winning! πŸ™‚

Jennifer LeelandNovember 19th, 2010 at 9:23 am

Yep. I hope you win. I agree with you on all of those. Well, except going back to school. I’d probably blow that off. LOL!

Lisa FoxNovember 19th, 2010 at 11:05 am

Awesome list! The only thing I would add would be “hire a personal chief” mostly becuase I hate to cook though I do love to eat.