My computer is sick

I had to drop my computer off at the shop to be fixed on Friday so I’ve been without a PC. Wohoo for smart phones so that I can post this quick note. I will try to answer emails and catch up on as much as the phone will let me access till I get my PC back. They say it can take up to a week to fix. Weirdly my windows running system, a chunk of it vanished causing the computer to go down. They have no idea how this happen. Neither do I. All I did was boot up…

Julia Rachel BarrettFebruary 27th, 2011 at 3:20 pm

I hope your computer feels better soon. I understand. My computer and I have been through this!

L'AussieFebruary 27th, 2011 at 7:21 pm

This is horrible. Very hard to live without the computer. I spent most of Saturday doing an upgrade on mine. Thankfully it went just about without a glitch and now everything is sparkling new.

I’m just finishing up my Publication Party series so now I’ve a little time to get around and say hi personally to everyone in my 2 crusader groups. I’ve made a blogroll in my sidebar especially for my groups so I can see your latest posts and comment (which is the idea as we can’t keep up with 200+ crusaders!)

Oh, and I also created a badge which is yours to copy and take in my latest post of welcome to romance crusaders. I’d be delighted to see it in each of our sidebars.

Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Denise<3

NasFebruary 27th, 2011 at 9:17 pm

Hi, Hope you can have your computer fixed soon. It’s very hard to live without one!

I’m also a fellow group 20(Romance Writer) member of the crusade. As Denise said above, I’ve already added all the members with the awesome badge Demise made, on my sidebar!

NasFebruary 27th, 2011 at 9:18 pm

Lol! Look at my typo, I meant Denise! You can tell I’m trying fast to visit all the members and comment!

Savannah ChaseFebruary 28th, 2011 at 10:17 am

Julia I am still waiting for word when I can get it.

Denise it is hard to work without a computer. Yay for smartphones…wow you are really on a roll with the site.

Nas I hope so as well. I need to get back on track with everything…

Casey SheridanFebruary 28th, 2011 at 1:30 pm

I think you’re computer just got tired from all that sex you feed it. 🙂

It need a rest.

Casey SheridanFebruary 28th, 2011 at 1:31 pm

Oops! Talk about typos. I meant to say “It NEEDED a rest” LOL

anny cookFebruary 28th, 2011 at 8:46 pm

Hope you’re back on the computer quick!

Savannah ChaseFebruary 28th, 2011 at 9:33 pm

Casey it got worn out from all the hotness. You are right. LoL

Anny thank you. I hope to be back soon,.