Very Important Regarding My Books

Hi guys

I was notified that there are books appearing on Amazon and other sites and the author is listed as me Savannah Chase. I want to warn you that if you do not see the book here on my official site it is not me publishing it. I’m in contact with Amazon to get to the bottom of this..I have no idea what I can do but I am trying… I don’t know who this person is but those books are not mine..

If you want to be sure if the book is mine please come here to the site and you will find an up to date list of all my published work including free releases.

Book Savvy BabeFebruary 21st, 2012 at 10:51 am

That’s awful! I hope it gets sorted out quick

Erica PikeFebruary 21st, 2012 at 1:07 pm

God, I’d be pissed off if someone published under my name. It takes a lot of effort to establish yourself and then someone comes along and tries to hitch a ride. This is really awful :/ I left a one star review in hope that she’ll see that what she’s doing is wrong.

Julia Rachel BarrettFebruary 21st, 2012 at 1:12 pm

Oh I am so sorry and so pissed off to hear this. Let us know what happens.

Renee BennettFebruary 21st, 2012 at 1:42 pm

Just so you know I always go to the author’s website to see what books are available. It gives me a chance to see what is WIP and check for new releases. I hope you get it straightened out. This is a terrible thing. It takes identity theft to another level. Can’t people be honest anymore. Makes me sad to see what is happening in our world.

MeninaiscrazyFebruary 21st, 2012 at 2:50 pm

Ugh! These people are so sad. I’m sorry about what happened. I hope y’all can stop whoever it is.

Maddy BaroneFebruary 21st, 2012 at 5:06 pm

What the heck! Hope you get it sorted out quick and painlessly. Hugs.

Casey CrowFebruary 21st, 2012 at 9:54 pm

I’m so sorry. What a pain to have to deal with!

eden bayleeFebruary 22nd, 2012 at 10:43 am

Please keep us posted, Savannah on the outcome. Let me know if you need help.

LindaHFebruary 22nd, 2012 at 6:03 pm

I am sorry to hear this Savannah. People like that are awful and well other words but I will be nice. I hope you get this solved quick.

Hugss
LindaH

Savannah ChaseFebruary 24th, 2012 at 9:28 am

Thank you all for your amazing and supportive comments..Honestly your support gave me energy to deal with this..As of today the matter has been resolved..Thank goodness…