Hollywood Hotness

Jessica Biel

Jessica Biel’s rise to fame came when she did 7th Heaven. The show was her series acting debut and it lasted from 1996 to 2007. Ranked #98 on VH1′s 100 Hottest Hotties. She will be in the new reboot remake of Total Recall, and has been in such movies as The A-Team, New Years Eve, The Illusionist, Blade Trinity and much more.

Any fave movies from Jessica Biel?

I will have to say Blade Trinity since I’m a fan of the Blade series.

Stay naughty,

Bonnie PaulsonApril 5th, 2012 at 4:06 am

Yeah, she’s hot!

Shelley MunroApril 5th, 2012 at 4:45 am

The name is familiar of course, but I haven’t seen any of her movies.

Savannah ChaseApril 5th, 2012 at 10:39 am

Bonnie, I’m looking forward to seeing her in Total Recall.

Shelley, check out some of her stuff, you might like it.

Julia Rachel BarrettApril 5th, 2012 at 12:44 pm

I don’t have a favorite movie, but I thought she was gorgeous the first time I saw her on TV.

Menina.iscrazyApril 5th, 2012 at 1:08 pm

I loved Blade Trinity. Part of me wishes they would have a sequel to see her and Ryan Reynolds. Of course, Parker Posey looks good in it too and there’s Wesley Snipes. ;P

I almost forgot Dominic Purcell. Guh!

Savannah ChaseApril 5th, 2012 at 2:20 pm

Julia, yes you are right…Her look has changed a lot with her age…She still looks pretty.

Menina, oh yes..I miss the Blade movies…They tried to make it a show which was good but it got canned after not even two seasons…

LeannApril 5th, 2012 at 6:10 pm

Hi, Ms. Savannah, Did any of you see her in ‘Home of the Brave’? She was in the military & lost one of her arms. Also, an earlier movie puts her with Jonathan Taylor Thomas (Home Improvement) in ‘I’ll Be Home for Christmas’. My daughter & I LOVE 7th Heaven, we have all 11 seasons on DVD.

Ciara KnightApril 5th, 2012 at 10:30 pm

I’m a fan of the blade series, also. Great choice.

Savannah ChaseApril 6th, 2012 at 10:15 am

Leann, no I’ve not had the chance to see that movie yet. Oh I remember JTT. Use to watch Home Improvement all the time.

Ciara, I think I will always be a fan of that series.