Monday Music: Darren Hayes

You’ve hear me mention Darren Hayes before on the blog. I’m such a huge fan of this mans work. I’ve been a fan ever since his Savage Garden day. His music is raw, real and filled with so much emotion.

He has a brand new single out called Stupid Mistake.

Stay naughty,

Eden ConnorApril 16th, 2012 at 2:18 am

I’m a long-time fan of his as well. Thanks for sharing the song, heading off to give it a listen now. Have a great week, Savannah πŸ˜‰

eden bayleeApril 16th, 2012 at 8:20 am

Dramatic video, good voice. Thanks for a great start to a week, Savannah, eden

Savannah ChaseApril 16th, 2012 at 8:32 am

Eden, so nice to meet another fan. Most people I talk to have no idea who he is. I hope you have a great week as well.

Eden, yes it is..It is very different…It is one of my fave songs from the new album.

ceciliaApril 16th, 2012 at 9:32 am

Just listened to the song. Love it! Stupid Mistake…mmmh we’ve all made a bag full of those, haven’t we? Gosh, heading over to listen to it again. THanks for sharing, Savannah. πŸ™‚

Savannah ChaseApril 16th, 2012 at 9:38 am

Cecilia, glad you like the song. Oh yes we all have made those and sometimes we do make them a few times. Listen to his other stuff, you might like it as well.

Menina.iscrazyApril 16th, 2012 at 12:31 pm

I loved Savage Garden. I have both albums (somewhere) and some of his solo stuff. πŸ˜€

carolynApril 16th, 2012 at 1:15 pm

Count me in as another huge fan – I have all his music. Every Bit Of It. I am not ashamed at all… πŸ™‚ How could I be? He is a beautiful person inside and out. and doesn’t he look great in this video… πŸ™‚

He was absolutely the inspiration for my very first m/m book years and years and years ago. Oh, nostalgia!

Carolyn, oh you make me smile. You feel like I do. This man inspires me in every single way. There is something about him that pulls you in. The words he sings, the stories he tells, such beauty.

Mary CorralesApril 16th, 2012 at 1:30 pm

I’ve loved him since his days in Savage Garden as well. He’s got a great voice. There’s just something sensual in his voice.

Mary, you can say that again. I love his song Insatiable. It was the first song he ever did as a solo artist. Omg is all I can say..

Savannah ChaseApril 16th, 2012 at 1:31 pm

Menina, I love listening to his Savage Garden stuff. It brings back memories.

Viviane BtrentanosApril 16th, 2012 at 3:28 pm

Love love love him. I saw him live back in October and nearly bought a ticket for next September but I need to wait how things go as my dad is ill. Did you know he spoke to me on the phone from LA? Ask Christine London about that one. Love the man, adore his music. My Cold, Cold Heart novel is based around his song Mine from the first SG album

Savannah ChaseApril 16th, 2012 at 4:05 pm

Viviane, you are so lucky. I have wanted to see him since Savage Garden. OMG you are so very lucky..You must tell me more…Wow this is so cool. I am thrilled to see so many other fans…

Ann CoryApril 16th, 2012 at 6:51 pm

Nice – I like this πŸ™‚ I still have my Savage Garden tape – used to drive home listening to it. Great music selection! πŸ™‚

J.C. MartinApril 17th, 2012 at 4:11 am

I liked Savage Garden and Darren Hayes too. Insatiable was one of my favourite solo songs by him.

Shelley MunroApril 17th, 2012 at 5:43 am

I liked this one. Thanks for sharing πŸ™‚

Ciara KnightApril 17th, 2012 at 6:51 am

Dramatic video and a subject we can all relate to. πŸ™‚

Savannah ChaseApril 17th, 2012 at 9:03 am

Ann, I love listening to Savage Garden, The old stuff always brings back memories.

J.C, Insatiable will always be a fave of mine as well.

Shelley, glad you like it. You are welcome.

Ciara, yes very…I hope you liked the song.