Hollywood Hotness

Kasey Kahne is not a Hollywood actor but he is very well known in the NASCAR community. He is the reason I started watching the sport in the first place. He began his racing career at the young age of 17 when he raced open wheel sprint cars. He’s had a total of 12 wins since he started to race in 2004. He owns his very own race team, Kasey Kahne Racing, that competes in the World of Outlaws series.

Watching NASCAR inspired a book I wrote called Love In The Fast lane. I hope to release it sometime next year.

so do you watch NASCAR? Who’s your favorite driver?

stay naughty,

Ciara KnightApril 19th, 2012 at 5:27 am

I don’t watch NASCAR, but I do enjoy the sport. It’s exciting, loud, but exciting in person. 🙂

Bonnie PaulsonApril 19th, 2012 at 6:22 am

I’m a Junior fan. He’s such a cutie. lol

Larissa ReinhartApril 19th, 2012 at 7:12 am

I love Kasey Kahne, although I’m a Matt Kinseth fan. I’ll look out for your book. Sounds great! I love NASCAR and racing stories.

ceciliaApril 19th, 2012 at 8:35 am

Oh, I wish I’d watch NASCAR… in my case would be just see Kases. He’s cute! love his hair.

Savannah ChaseApril 19th, 2012 at 9:46 am

Ciara, I never use to watch it either and then I got into it so much.

Bonnie, oh yes he is..I agree with you there.

Larissa, I can’t wait for the NASCAR book to come out..I love the sport.

Cecilia, he is adorable. this is an older pic but he still looks hot.

Sandy WoltersApril 19th, 2012 at 2:05 pm

I LOVE Nascar! My favs are Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordan, Dale Jr. and to round out the Hendricks team, Kasey Kahne!

Coleen KwanApril 19th, 2012 at 8:25 pm

He’s very cute, Savannah, even though I have no interest in NASCAR. Here in Australia we only see the spectacular crashes.

PaParanormalFan (Renee’ S.)April 19th, 2012 at 8:47 pm

I’m a HUGE NASCAR Fan!!!!! Total Race Babe here!!! LOL
My Hubby & I used to go to Dover, Delaware & Pocono, PA both tracks twice yearly & then pick a different Track with an All-Inclusive Package for a Christmas Present to each year. So I have met many Drivers, even Kasey Kahne when he first started out, He is a Cutie!!! 🙂

But I unfortunately was diagnosed with a Heart Condition & cannot go to the Races anymore. 🙁 We bought a 73” TV to watch them on. One good thing, we don’t have to worry about bad weather, re-delays, sunburn & drunks…..but there is NOTHING like Experiencing a Race Live, especially at Daytona Beach, FL or Bristol, TN.

Kasey Kahne had a Fantastic Weekend that just passed; He finished 7th in the Sprint Cup Series on Saturday and 3rd in the Nationwide Series on Friday at Texas Motor Speedway.

Then Kasey went to Rockingham, N.C. on Sunday (NASCAR’s return to Rockingham Speedway for the 1st time since 2004) for a successful triple weekend by taking over 1st place on lap 155 of 200 to Win the Truck Series, his fourth win in five starts in the Truck Series. You Go Kasey!!!

But MY FAVORITE Driver, always has been since he started, is Tony Stewart. WooHoo “SMOKE” is My Man”!!! LOL GO TONY, GO TONY!!!!! LOL I know, I’m a Nut!!!! I had to change ALL my clothing & accessories from the Home Depot #20 to Stewart-Haas Racing Office Depot/Moblie 1 #14 when he started his own team. But I didn’t mind, He’s My Man!!!! LOL 😉

OMG Savannah, you wrote a NASCAR inspired Book!!!!!! called “Love In The Fast Lane”, Ohhhh Sweetie, you have to get that Baby Released!!!!!! LOL I CAN’T WAIT to Read that Book!!!!!
WoooHooo I know that will Start My Engine!!!! 😉

Boogity, Boogity, Boogity LOL & Stay Naughty,
PaParanormalFan (Renee’ S.)
paranormalromancefan@yahoo.com

Shelley MunroApril 20th, 2012 at 12:31 am

I don’t watch NASCAR, but he’s a cutie 🙂

Misty DietzApril 20th, 2012 at 8:21 am

Hmmm….Might have to start watching NASCAR…. 😀

Lisa FoxApril 21st, 2012 at 7:35 am

Wow, suddenly NASCAR seems very appealing…

Lisa, it is very appealing..There are a few hotties there…

Ranae RoseApril 22nd, 2012 at 8:19 pm

I don’t watch NASCAR on TV, but I used to contract for NASCAR sponsor companies and got to work at the races. So I would get to go behind the scenes and stuff. I got to meet Mark Martin when I was contracting for Kellogg’s, but not Kasey Kahne. I’m pretty unbiased about the drivers, I just enjoyed the funny things that would happen at the races (and the yummy free food up in the sky boxes! LOL). It was a lot of fun, and I have a plot for a romantic comedy I want to write based off of my adventures. Someday I’ll get around to writing it. 😉

Savannah ChaseApril 23rd, 2012 at 11:35 am

Ranae, wow that is a cool job..I would have loved to do that..If you ever do write a story tell me….

Ann CoryApril 29th, 2012 at 7:20 pm

Love it when something inspires a story – so looking forward to reading it 🙂 I’ve always enjoyed car racing. Great post Savannah!

Savannah ChaseApril 30th, 2012 at 11:35 am

Ann, I do as well. I get inspired but some fun things…I can’t wait for it to come out.

AJ BestMay 5th, 2012 at 12:21 am

Believe it or not, I don’t like NASCAR – don’t tell my friend Val though – she’d kick my buttocks.

I think you do have a thing for autographs! 🙂