Happy Hump Day

This week’s hunk is a request. The first time I saw Channing Tatum had to be in the movie Step Up. He blew me away with his dance moves. As you can see he is not bad on the eyes either. Not bad at all…

Happy Hump Day..

stay naughty,

Shelley MunroApril 25th, 2012 at 3:55 am

Nice abs 🙂

Shelley, LOL…yes they are..

Bonnie PaulsonApril 25th, 2012 at 4:02 am

HOT THANK YOU! Yum. I loved him in Step Up. Did you know he married that girl in the movie? They are still together. Reminds me of Patrick Swayze.
Great pics… yum.

Bonnie, you are welcome..I think I’ve had him on the blog before but one can never have enough…You he married Jenna..They were hot in the movie and it is so adorable to see them together…

J.C. MartinApril 25th, 2012 at 4:15 am

Yummy abs.

J.C, you are the second to mention them..They are sexy…

Ciara KnightApril 25th, 2012 at 5:52 am

He is HOT HOT HOT!

Ciara K, Hot? Really…LOL…yes he is..I can’t wait for his new movie Magic Mike where he plays a stripper…I think that is the name of the film..

ceciliaApril 25th, 2012 at 8:19 am

I watched step up as well. The guy can dance, watched Dear John and fell in love. Yes, he sure is a sight for sore eyes. And mine are sore this morning. 😀 Great Hump Day Pic.

Cecilia, I loved Dear John…I think I’ve seen pretty much all of his movies…

Ann CoryApril 25th, 2012 at 8:43 am

I enjoyed his sense of humor in She’s the Man, and will always enjoy him in Step Up. Great pics!

Ann, She’s The Man was so funny…It was on about 3 weeks ago…

Lisa FoxApril 25th, 2012 at 9:39 am

A great choice. A big thanks to whoever requested him!

Lisa, Bonnie had requested him…So glad you like him…

Rhonda D.April 25th, 2012 at 12:15 pm

I love Channing Tatum! I have watched all of his movies. He’s a very promising actor as well as hot as hell! Thanks for making my Wednesday!

Michelle VApril 25th, 2012 at 12:20 pm

Wow. Happy Hump Day indeed! 🙂

Michelle, so glad you like… 😉

Savannah ChaseApril 25th, 2012 at 1:14 pm

Rhonda D, you are very welcome…Yes I agree with you..his career is taking off and fast..

DeniseApril 25th, 2012 at 2:03 pm

Tiffany is gonna love this post! She loves him…great post Savannah

TiffanyApril 25th, 2012 at 2:04 pm

He is so hot!!! So hot want to touch the hiney!!!!

Savannah ChaseApril 25th, 2012 at 2:10 pm

Denise, thank you so much… Glad you like it…

Tiffany, wow you are fast..LOL…I don’t think would mind…

PaParanormalFan (Renee’ S.)April 27th, 2012 at 12:30 am

Duke in G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra & in June 2012 will play him again in G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation, I also like him in “Fighting” & Step Up”…..Mmmmm Tatum sure had moves in both of these movies….ya just gotta Love a Man that can Dance, it’s soooo HOT to Grind with a SMOKIN” Gorgeous Guy & he did show those moves in Step Up!!!

But he does have experience with *Ahemm* Dancing….when dropping out of college on a football scholarship, he began working as a Stripper at a local nightclub in Florida, under the name “Chan Crawford” where he was discovered.

Below is the link to the “VIDEO: Channing Tatum’s Sizzling Stripper Past”. PerezHilton.com. 2009-08-11 …if anyone wants to check it out!

Yes your right, the movie is called “Magic Mike”.

Channing Tatum plays Mike Martingano a Veteran Stripper named “Magic Mike. He works at Club Xquisite, which is owned by a Former Stripper, Dallas, played by Matthew McConaughey.

OMG but the BEST part of this upcoming Movie with LOTS of HOT ManCandy is that Joe Manganiello plays a Stripper named Big Dick Richie….WoooHooo I JUST LOVE the name!!!! Mmmm I BET HE HAS!!!! I’m sooooo BAD!!! 😉 LOL

Can I put a Hump Hunk Day Request in Savannah???….Joe Manganiello, who plays “Alcide Herveaux” on “True Blood”; that Ohhhhh Sooooo Ruggedly Handsome, Tall, Dark & GORGEOUS, Drool-Worthy, Panty-Melting, Well-(Ummmm) Muscled lol, Ripped Alpha Werewolf Shifter..He’s a WHOLE lotta Man!!!!

Sooooooo, Savannnah, does my little ManCandy Tidbits LOL & Lost Video Clip WooHoo LOL get me a future Hump Hunk Day Request???? Pleassseeee!!!!! LOL

Take Care Everyone & Stay Naughty 😉
Renee’

Savannah ChaseApril 27th, 2012 at 7:29 am

Renee, you are always welcome to send in a request, ManCandy or not. Yeah I look forward to seeing Magic Mike since the cast is just smoking hot. Oh and you can’t go wrong with the stripper names…

Sarah MäkeläApril 28th, 2012 at 4:09 pm

I LOVE Channing Tatum! He is sooo hot. 😀

Savannah ChaseApril 28th, 2012 at 4:58 pm

Sarah, what is there not to love? LOL