Friday May 4, 2012 Quote

You know that I love to bring something special to everyone’s day or even week. If you follow my blog on a regular basis you know I love to post quotes. They are all different, ones about life, love, dreams and more. I hope that this week’s quote brings you a little something special.

“Most of us, swimming against the tides of trouble the world knows nothing about, need only a bit of praise or encouragement – and we will make the goal. ~Jerome Fleishman”

Have you ever heard this quote before? Do you have a quote that inspires you?
I also wanted to ask you all, do you enjoy reading the quotes that I post on the blog every week?

stay naughty,

Gale StanleyMay 4th, 2012 at 6:07 am

I love quotes too – especially about reading. Here’s one of my favorites.
“Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are.” ~ Mason Cooley

Gale, oh that is a wonderful quote. thank you for sharing that with me. Some quotes just inspire you in the most amazing way.

Shelley MunroMay 4th, 2012 at 10:59 am

I always enjoy your quotes, Savannah. I don’t have any particular favorites that come to mind though. Have a great weekend.

Savannah ChaseMay 4th, 2012 at 1:07 pm

Shelley, thank you so much..I try to mix it up and do something different..A few words to light up the day, or inspire, or even think…Have a great weekend as well.

CrissMay 6th, 2012 at 11:35 pm

I love your quotes, I’m always trying to find ways to change are sometimes reflect on how they interpret how I behave in my life. I’m a lover of sayings or quotes since I pretty much growth up hearing them sometimes when my mom is warning me.

Savannah ChaseMay 7th, 2012 at 6:57 am

Criss, thank you so much. Quotes can be so simple but have such a big impact on a person and that is the beauty.