Happy Victoria Day

To all my fellow Canadian’s and everyone who celebrated Victoria Day..

Happy Victoria Day..

Hope you are doing something fun this long weekend..I was away deep in the woods…Fresh air, tons of bugs and no Internet..LOL..

You know the moment you have no net is when everything needs your attention..

Did you do anything fun?

stay naughty,

Karla DoyleMay 21st, 2012 at 12:56 pm

Happy Victoria Day to you, too, Savannah!
We’re hanging out at home, basking in the great weather, kids jumping in the pool until they’re completely water-logged and exhausted. lol

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 🙂

Savannah ChaseMay 21st, 2012 at 12:58 pm

Karla, that sounds fantastic..I just got back not long ago. We left early to beat the traffic. Even at 9am it was already packed with people going home. You have a wonderful day as well.

AJ BestMay 21st, 2012 at 1:48 pm

Fun? Um, not sure what that is today. Tell me about Victoria Day since I’m just some silly American. 🙂

Savannah ChaseMay 21st, 2012 at 1:50 pm

AJ, Victoria Day is a federal Canadian public holiday celebrated on the last Monday before May 25, in honour of Queen Victoria’s birthday. You are not a silly one..Hey I don’t know all your holidays or what they are about..LOL

Bonnie PaulsonMay 21st, 2012 at 2:27 pm

lol not sure what hte holiday is, but I love celebrating things! lol. ooops, just read your explanation to AJ.

That’s awesome! US has Memorial Day this next weekend. So excited for a 3-dayer! love them!

Savannah ChaseMay 21st, 2012 at 2:55 pm

Bonnie, anything that will get me time off is good with me…LOL

Ciara KnightMay 21st, 2012 at 3:16 pm

I’d never heard of Victoria Day. I always learn something new here. 🙂 I’m glad you enjoyed, well excluding the bugs.

Savannah ChaseMay 21st, 2012 at 3:26 pm

Ciara, glad I could teach you something new..LOL..Oh yes the bugs ate me bad….I’m gonna have scars…

BrindaMay 21st, 2012 at 6:09 pm

I have no idea what Victoria Day is, but I must have celebrated it yesterday at my friend’s pool. 🙂 Happy Day to you.

Savannah ChaseMay 21st, 2012 at 6:14 pm

Brinda, hope you had a wonderful time…

Shelley MunroMay 21st, 2012 at 10:41 pm

I hope you had a fun holiday weekend. You guys celebrate Victoria’s birthday? Weird. In NZ we celebrate Queen’s birthday on the closest Monday to 6th of June each year. It’s Elizabeth’s birthday we celebrate even though it’s not the right date.

Savannah ChaseMay 22nd, 2012 at 8:42 am

Shelley, weirdly we do…It would be nice to have a country celebrate your bday. At least we get a long weekend out of it..LOL