Warning: Use of undefined constant administer_template_action - assumed 'administer_template_action' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/savan6/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ad-minister/ad-minister.php on line 35

Warning: Use of undefined constant TTFTITLES_VERSION - assumed 'TTFTITLES_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/savan6/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ttftitles/ttftitles.php on line 26

Warning: Use of undefined constant TTFTITLES_DIRECTORY - assumed 'TTFTITLES_DIRECTORY' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/savan6/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ttftitles/ttftitles.php on line 27

Warning: Use of undefined constant TTFTITLES_DEBUG - assumed 'TTFTITLES_DEBUG' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/savan6/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ttftitles/ttftitles.php on line 28

Warning: Use of undefined constant text - assumed 'text' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/savan6/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ttftitles/ttftitles.php on line 35

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/savan6/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ad-minister/ad-minister.php:35) in /home/savan6/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache-phase2.php on line 60
Savannah Chase » Blog Archive » Tantalizing Tuesday #BDSM- On Display

Tantalizing Tuesday #BDSM- On Display

Welcome to Tantalizing Tuesday, another sexy day where I can tease you, and please you. Recently I’ve been doing a lot more fiction that is in the BDSM genre. I’ve been very inspired and have waited to give you a taste of just what I have in my naughty little mind. This one is a little more tame than what I’ve been posting but I hope you still enjoy it.

On Display by Savannah Chase

Copyright 2012

Mistress gently tugged her silver chain leash while she led her to the private room on the second floor of opulent mansion. Mistress’s heels clicked against the wooden floor as they neared the slightly open door. Every step made Maya’s heart race with anticipation.

She’d be on full display for everyone to see. She was the newest addition to her Mistress’s house, and after months of training she was ready for the biggest test of all. Obedience and submission in front of everyone here tonight.

Her knees pressed into the finely polished floor as she followed her Mistress while the cool air caressed her naked body. Each time her heated thighs rubbed together the feathers on her stockings teased her pussy, and wetness coated her delicate skin. It fired up the hunger inside. She would pass this test and give Mistress all that she’d ask of her.

For a moment she’d thought back to the first day she’d found herself at Mistress’s door. She was young, innocent, so untamed, and ready to give the woman all of herself. Not just her heart, but her soul.

Now after all this time, she’d turned into the woman she’d always wanted to be.

Naomi Shaw: http://naomisfantasies.wordpress.com

Molly Synthia: http://mollysynthia.com

Michael Jordan: http://www.pablomichaels.com/

Venus Cahill: http://venusbookluvr.blogspot.com

Cg Brumby: http://cgbrumby.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/cg-brumby-tantalizing-tuesday-teasers5.htm

Benjamin T Russell: http://incubuschronicles.blogspot.com/

Julez S Morbius: http://morbiussworld.blogspot.co.uk/

Don Abdul: http://don-abdul.blogspot.com/

Muffy Wilson:  http://muffywilson.blogspot.com

Cyril J. Michael: http://authorcyriljmichaels.blogspot.com

Ray Sostre: http://theafterdarkworld.blogspot.com

Cassandre Dayne: http://cassandredayne.wordpress.com/

Madison J Edwards: http://madisonedwards.blogspot.com

Veronica Fredricks: http://authorveronicafredricks.blogspot.com

Dianne Hartsock: http://diannehartsock.wordpress.com/tantalizing-tuesday-5/

Sherry M. Palmer: http://michellechatton.blogspot.com

Gemma Parkes: http://gemmaparkes.blogspot.com/

Shelley MunroJuly 10th, 2012 at 4:12 am

I’ve been enjoying your flash pieces, Savannah. You have a real talent for them.

Shelley, thank you so much. It means so much coming from you since I’m a huge fan.

Jade BaiserJuly 10th, 2012 at 11:00 am

I’m speechless…
This is one hell of a tease! I’m not into women, but it is very very hot. I almost felt the peace Maya felt (I say almost because I have a hard time imagining how it can be peaceful to be on display and to obey someone without questionning them.)
Maybe you need to write what will happen when she’ll be on display… It’s just a suggestion, you know?

Jade, thank you so very much. Wow..Your comment just blew me away..Ohh I plan to write more of this soon. I’m working on a book and among the crazy stuff I hope to finish it. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and read it.

Benjamin RussellJuly 10th, 2012 at 11:39 am

Drake savored a glass of fine sherry as he waited for the proceedings to begin. He often came to Mistress’ presentations of new talent and he was rarely disappointed. Mistress Reya had an eye for finding the most beautiful and willing submissive women.

These monthly unveilings were always so delicious and Drake loved to watch Reya put her well-trained charges through their paces. His cock throbbed in his pants and he resisted the urge to rub it. The first trainee had wet his appetite and her charms had caused pre-cum to wet his shorts. If this Maya was as obedient and as beautiful as Reya boasted, he wanted to save all of his cream for her initiation into their wicked Club.

Benjamin, you just love to challenge me on my teasers…and the story unfolds…

Maya sucked in a deep long breath as her Mistress pushed open the door. Silence filled the smoky room as all attention fell in her direction. Everyone watching and waiting for her introduction. All of them caressing her body with their eyes

“All of you have been waiting patiently for me to reveal my new addition to my family. As you all know it has been a while since I’ve taken on a submissive into my fold.”

“So why now Mistress Reya? You were never one to keep them for yourself?” Drake questioned her.

“She is special and willing to learn. You should not question my actions,” she shot back.

Maya’s eyes darted towards Drake, the Dom who’d trained her Mistress many years ago. She’d only heard about him from her Mistress. She watches as he sat in his chair, legs spread wide open. She couldn’t miss the erection he revealed as his eyes held her gaze tight. Something about the man excited, and thrilled her. He sipped on his sherry and lapped away the remainder from his lips. This was the man who would initiate her tonight in front of everyone here. The thought made her tremble with anticipation, and her pussy clench with need. Hunger clawed its way to the surface as Mistress tugged at the leash and began to lead her in his direction. Soon she would prove her place among everyone here.

eden bayleeJuly 10th, 2012 at 11:43 am

Great imagery, Savannah, you write very well in this genre.
xox

Eden, thank you so much. I think this might be the genre I might stay in for a while. I love writing it.

NaomiJuly 10th, 2012 at 12:17 pm

Excellent imagery. The hard floor, the wet pussy, the click of the heels and her obedience toward Mistress. I sensed them all. Great teaser

Naomi, thank you so very much. It makes me thrilled you sensed everything Maya had. So little words to capture you with. Thank you again.

Julia Rachel BarrettJuly 10th, 2012 at 12:34 pm

Not that tame…

Julia, thank you..It is tamer than what I’ve done before..

BL BoniyaJuly 10th, 2012 at 1:39 pm

Beautifully done, Savannah! I’ve also been enjoying your flash fiction. This is another sexy piece… 😉

BL, thank you so very much. I have been doing them more and more and love the feedback I’ve been getting from everyone.

PaParanormalFanJuly 10th, 2012 at 1:41 pm

Ohhhh Myyyyy Myyyyy Savannah, you Naughty Woman you 😉 ….& I reallllyyyy Like it! 😉 May I have some more please!!! LOL
You are such a Multi-Talented Author, I’m soooo glad you decided to spread your Genre Wings, because your Amazing! With just a Teaser, you were able to me into that scene, stimulate my senses & left me wanting MORE! Excellent Savannah!!

Take Care & Stay Naughty,
Renee’
PS: I’m sooo waiting for your 1st Book in this Genre 😉

Renee, I’m very happy you liked it. You know I love to bring the naughty to my readers. I am thrilled myself that I decided to branch out. The support has been amazing and I look forward to writing more of this and giving everyone more stories that will capture and excite you in every possible way.

S. J. MayleeJuly 10th, 2012 at 1:49 pm

a beautiful sensual picture, what a gift

S.J, thank you so much. Your support is just amazing. I thank you for it truly.

Cassandre DayneJuly 10th, 2012 at 2:14 pm

Reya studied the look on Sir Drake’s face and was reminded of his hunger for all of her submissives but this one was special to her, in every way. Granted, she’d longed to share the perfect one with Drake, the only man she would ever love. Still, she wasn’t entirely certain she was ready to share just yet. She licked her lips and brushed her hand down the length of Maya’s back. “I know you would like a taste, Sir Drake. Wouldn’t you?”

Giving Reya a soulful stare, Sir Drake smiled casually before sipping his bourbon.

Reya knew he was trying to figure out exactly what to say, how to remind her of her own place in the house. Not that she minded. She loved the sometimes challenging dichotomy but this was exactly what she’d longed for and the three of them were perfect together. Nothing was going to fuck it up. Nothing.

“Yes, I will taste her tonight,” Sir Drake stated firmly, his eyes never leaving Maya’s naked body. Just after I fuck you hard and deep. After all, you belong to me.

Shivering, she heard Maya moan. This was going to be a very special night indeed.

Cassandre, you always challenge me as well. I wrote a snippet and had not read your comment. All three of these fit so well. Great kinky mind think alike. I loved your addition to the story.

Gemma ParkesJuly 10th, 2012 at 2:23 pm

The opening piece to a longer story? i think it would work really well! Thanks for the hot tease!

Gemma, this will be a longer flasher..It should show up soon. Thank you so much for checking it out.

Rosanna LeoJuly 10th, 2012 at 4:01 pm

As usual, Savannah, you aim to please, and please, you do! Good job!

Rosanna, thank you my dear friend. I’m glad you like it. I do like to tease and please..My specialty.

VenusJuly 10th, 2012 at 5:30 pm

Fabulous Teaser. You have a gift with description!!

Ray SostreJuly 10th, 2012 at 5:34 pm

Wow, this is the first time I have ever read your work probably, if I had then I forgot how good it is. As a matter of fact, I’m impressed by your erotic style – so vivid and lusting. You have a new fan!

Awesome Teaser!

– Ray

Muffy WilsonJuly 10th, 2012 at 5:59 pm

This was beautiful. Just love it Savannah! Great artistry and imagery:) xo

PaParanormalFan (Renee’ S.)July 10th, 2012 at 6:01 pm

***fanning self AGAIN*** I’m at the Ice Water point now LOL
Whewww Savannah, Benjamin & Cassandre Ohhh Myyyy the 3 of you sure work sooooo well together without even knowing….just shows you share that Naughty Link 😉 I Love It!!!! 🙂 Oh Give Us More Please!!!

Veronica FredricksJuly 10th, 2012 at 6:23 pm

Sexy Post! You have painted an erotic picture even more appealing than the original picture.

CJMJuly 10th, 2012 at 7:00 pm

Fantastic TTT!

Savannah ChaseJuly 10th, 2012 at 7:13 pm

Venus, thank you so very much. That means a lot.

Ray, why thank you. It is so sexy to hear I have a new fan and a male one. I haven’t posted much in the BDSM genre but I’m loving it so much I can’t get enough.

Muffy, thank you so much. I’m thrilled at how well it turned out.

Renee, just bring a bucket with you when you visit my site. Oh we are a great team for sure. Check out some of the flashers in my notes on the fb page. You might like those.

Veronica, thank you so much. I’m honored to hear that.

CJM, thank you so very much.

Cg BrumbyJuly 10th, 2012 at 9:57 pm

Loved this sentence. Such a tease! “Each time her heated thighs rubbed together the feathers on her stockings teased her pussy, and wetness coated her delicate skin.” Great visuals. Loved it!

Dianne HartsockJuly 10th, 2012 at 10:56 pm

Oh yum! That was fantastic. You put me right there with her. Hope she passes!

Julez S MorbiusJuly 11th, 2012 at 6:20 am

Loved it. Red hot and very sexually charged

Don AbdulJuly 11th, 2012 at 7:54 am

Wow! Awesome imagery Savannah. This teaser is so arousing I could feel my head (the other one) pulsing in tune with Maya’s heartbeats.
Bravo!

Savannah ChaseJuly 11th, 2012 at 5:53 pm

Cg, thank you so very much. I’m thrilled you loved it.

Dianne, oh I hope so too. Thank you so much for checking it out.

Julez, thank you so very much. Love to bring the heat.

Don, you are welcome for the pulsing..LOL…Thank you so very much.